A short note for the few readers of this blog

This is a short note for the few remaining readers of this blog. I know I have promised some of you that I would provide regular updates during my travel through East Africa. Unfortunately, the travel has been very intense and internet too slow to allow me to do so. Now I am back home in Italy, with my mind still somewhere in between East Africa, my dreams and the reality on the ground here. In many ways, this would be the perfect moment to sit down and rewind the travel in words, making at least some of the experiences and encounters available to you. This travel has been one of the best in my life, despite and because of Mia who proved to be "born to travel". At this point, after seven great weeks, I couldn't imagine any better travel companion for future journeys than her.

Though I would love to sit down and start writing about our travel, the unique encounters we made, the joy to see old friends and familiar places again, there is also a pile of books waiting for me on my desk, and I would do good in making sure that I get the content of these books into my head before the 10th of September. 

Sadly, that also means that I will not have as much time as I would like to have between now and mid September to update my blog with information about our travel. I hope you will apologize. But I also promise that as soon as I'm over with the exam, there will be plenty of stuff to read through and look at on trekkingbaby again. 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Johanna, liebe Mia, Magdalena hat mir eure unglaublichen Bilder auf FB gezeigt, wahnsinn!!
    Es freut mich, dass ihr auf einen unvergesslichen Trip zurückblicken könnt und ich wünsche euch alles alles liebe und gute für die zukunft!!
    katharina

    AntwortenLöschen